Sunday, February 26, 2012

guess who got a haircut?

Hey guys! Sorry for leaving you in the dark for a few days, but since lent started my mom has been very anti-screens, so not much blogging action! But anyway, yesterday I got a haircut. I like it, but it's...... short. Not ridiculously short, but shorter than I'm used to. Here's the before picture:

goodbye luscious curly locks, hello.....

unattractive flash... blech

layers and bangs! This photo doesn't really show you my bangs very well, but they're there!
I usually get layers when I get a haircut, but I don't usually go this short. And I haven't seen it curly yet, because my hair-cutter person straitened it last night and I didn't need to wash it this morning (my hair is naturally very curly).

What do you think? What's your favorite way to get your haircut?

-hannah




3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm liking it more and more, but I'm still interested to see how it looks curly :)

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog- it's great! please make sure to come on over and check mine out as well!

    Best Wishes from, Classic+Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I have naturally curl hair too. You should take a photo of it curly and post it.
    I want to grow my hair out,but at the same time I want to cut it like the way you have it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah