Saturday, February 4, 2012

my holy grail products

I thought it was about time to share with you guys my very favorite products. I totally recommend these to everybody!


Eyeshadow:
Wet n Wild single in Nutty
Madison Street Beauty shadow in Champagne
Madison Street Beauty shadow in Galaxy
CoverGirl single in Champagne
Milani Runway Eyes shadow in Bronze Doll

Liner:
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Liner in Aqua
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Trio for green eyes (black liner)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in Dark Brown

Mascara:
CoverGirl LashPerfection Mascara
CoverGirl Professional all-in-one Mascara

Lipstick:
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Icy Nude

Lip Gloss:
Jordana Lipshine Glaze in Raspberry

Lip Stain:
CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in Nude Kiss

Lip Liner:
Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny



Blush:
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Well, there you have it! As you can see, I left out foundation and bronzer and several other things from each category because I just don't have a favorite in those particular categories.

I hope this was helpful and that you found some new products from it! If you'd like me to do a full review on any of the products mentioned, just ask!

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah