Wednesday, February 1, 2012

product review: jordana easyliner for lips



 I will be completely honest with you: this is the only lip liner I own, so I don't have anything to compare it to. So if you have any suggestions for drugstore lip liners I'd love to hear them!

Anywho, on with the review:

Texture/Pigmentation:
The texture of this is kind of... waxy. I actually don't mind it too much, because when I put it on it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It's light and doesn't sink into the creases in my lips. I hate to say it, but that's all I really have to say about texture. I like it and that's pretty much it ;)
The pigmentation is really nice. You can build it up or wear it lightly for the "my lips but better" look. That's the other thing:
If you had to pick a lip liner color, I'd say go with this one. It'll work for pretty much any skin tone.
^^^I'm wearing the lip liner all over my lips in this photo^^^

Blendability/Staying Power:
I don't really blend lip products, so there isn't much to say about it in that department. But it does "blend" into your natural lip color nicely.
 As for staying power, here's the scoop:
I have applied this every morning when I do my makeup for the past week and a half-two weeks, and I think it stays for a good 2 1/2-3 hours. Not really impressive, but it's so easy to apply that it doesn't bother me.

Overall Rating:
8.5/10 stars. If the texture was a little creamier and it lasted long it would definitely be a ten, but despite the few flaws I love it :)

I hope this was helpful and that you'll consider this product next time you need a lip liner! If you want me to review a certain product just comment and I'll do what I can!

-hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah