Tuesday, February 7, 2012

something uber-important just happened to me...


See that? That little silver splotch right there? That, my friends, is pan!!!
Why is this a big deal? Let me explain:
This is the first time I've ever hit pan on anything. I know, crazy right? I just don't use up things quickly, especially when I have so many different products for the same use. But it does make sense that I hit pan on a foundation first, considering I use it every day.
Also, I haven't even used foundation for very long. I never liked the thought of foundation because I always thought it would suffocate my skin. This stuff doesn't though, so in case you're interested, it's the Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Powder :)

What's your favorite foundation? I'd love some suggestions!

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah