Friday, February 10, 2012

swatches+mini review: Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color

What is it with me and Jordana lip products? No idea. But I'm back with a few swatches of Jordana's Easyshine Glossy Lip Color.


I picked these up a while ago, but never really had much use for them because they're so bright!

I had absolutely no idea they would be this pigmented. I got home, tried on "raspberry", and my jaw dropped. Holy pink! I expected a nice tinted balm/gloss, instead I got a glossy lipstick sort of thing.



Let me talk to you about the smell of these: you can either love em or hate em. Okay, or you could be a little in-between like me ;) They kinda smell like a weird fruity.....thing. They definitely vary from stick to stick, but only slightly.



The texture of these are tough to work with. They can get slippery and greasy if you put too much on, but if you just want a little color then they actually feel pretty moisturizing.


Out of the three shades shown, my favorite is berry colada. It's probably the most wearable and it has minuscule gold shimmers in it, which is really pretty :)

Overall these aren't bad, but the smell+taste could definitely turn some people off.
What's your favorite gloss/lipstick?

-hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah