Sunday, March 18, 2012

sunday spark week 2


"Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire!"
Are you guys as excited for the Hunger Games as I am? I swear, I'm gonna wear this look to school on Thursday ;)



Welcome to week two of Sunday Spark, where you can start of your week with a spark of inspiration! You can also leave inspiration for others, just enter your link in the linky tool below! It may be a photo of your makeup for the day, it may be a cool manicure you just did. Anything can be inspirational! The only rules are:

You must take the photos/write the post yourself
the post/photo must be something beauty related (this is a beauty blog after all!)
you must include this button in your post:


or link to this blog.

Every Sunday I'll pick my favorite bit of inspiration and feature it on this bloggity-blog. I don't expect to get too many entries the first few weeks, if any, but one is better than nothing ;) So link away, I'd love to see what beauty inspiration you guys have for everyone!


And don't forget to check out my latest makeup tutorial series!
-hannah

1 comment:

  1. Could you do a tutorial for this? I love the way it looks - definitely something Katniss would wear. :)

    I love THG! <3 Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to see it at midnight on Thursday as I had wished. :(

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete

Hey there beauties! I would love to here your opinion on this post :) Thanks for taking the time to comment <3

-hannah